Valentino Shipping & Return Policy
Please be aware that due to product demand and availability of parts, we sometimes experience temporary shipping delays. Many of the parts, especially the high powered fan, are high technology products that are manufactured to exacting standards. We will ship your product(s) as soon as possible (most of the time by the next day).
But to insure product quality, we will not ship any Valentino product that does not meet our standards.
- Most products are sent for shipping within in 7 – 10 days.
- If there is a delay in shipping, you will be notified immediately along with an estimated ship date.
- Products usually arrive to your destination within 1-2 weeks, depending upon availability.
- Valentino Beauty Pure MUST be notified within 24 hours of the shipment arrival date if you intend to return the product. (See return policy below).
Please call 1-888-390-4259 ext. 103 for exchanges. Some of the below fees may be assessed as determined by Valentino Beauty Pure. After speaking to the sales representative they will let you know of any charges / fees. Exchanges are on a case-to-case basis.
At Valentino, our main priority is client satisfaction and product quality. Merchandise can only be returned if your Valentino Beauty Pure product is in new, unused condition or if there has been any damage to your Valentino products due to shipping. Valentino Beauty Pure MUST be notified within 24 hours of your shipment arrival date if you are going to return the product due to the above reasons only. If you have ordered goods from Valentino Beauty Pure and received a discount via a redemption code or any promotions Valentino Beauty Pure have been offering then all sales are final. Any refund charges can be applied as a credit towards a Valentino Beauty Pure purchase in the future, just reference your RMA number. These policies are described in more detail below and are in place to insure product quality.
Time Limitation and RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- You must let a Valentino Beauty Pure sales representative know within 24 hours of the original delivery date that you are returning a Valentino Beauty Pure product and of your intention to return. Call 1-800-390-4259 ext. 103.
**Note: If your Valentino Beauty Pure product breaks due to natural causes it may be covered under our one year limited warranty. Please call 1-888-390-4259 ext. 103 for warranty issues. Products under warranty cannot be returned, but will either be exchanged or repaired as determined by Valentino Beauty Pure.**
- Valentino Beauty Pure products must be post marked within 7 days of the delivery date.
- Any items purchased at a discounted rate via a Valentino Beauty Pure promotion, including redemption codes, are not returnable.
- Do not return any purchased products until you have spoken to a sales representative as your return will not be processed.
- You must obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number along with a filling out a Merchandise Return Form from a sales representative for the reason you are returning any Valentino Beauty Pure products.
Packaging and Shipping Your Return
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to package and ship your return and prevent any damage to the products being returned.
- *In order to receive your refund in full the product must be received by Valentino Beauty Pure in a saleable condition. Also, any free products or promotions with your initial sale must also be returned in a saleable condition.
- *Be sure that everything that was included in your order is in the box to receive a full refund. This includes items such as the dappen dish holder, dappen dishes, nail duster brush etc, which are shipped with the Valentino Beauty Pure unit as an example.
- Inside the box please include your receipt, the return form, and most importantly make sure your RMA number is visible and clear.
- Initial shipping costs and the cost of shipping for your return will not be refunded by Valentino Beauty Pure.
- *The cost of what you have purchased with tax (if applicable) will be refunded.
- Valentino Beauty Pure is not responsible for any damaged or lost items due to shipping your return. We highly recommend that you package your return properly to prevent damage (Or have the shipping company do your packaging). We also recommend that you purchase shipping insurance for the full price of which your products.
- Valentino Beauty Pure has the right to refuse a refund if a product is lost or damaged during shipping and/or if your product is not in a saleable condition. It is your responsibility to file a claim with the carrier used to ship the return if the items are lost or damaged.
- Valentino Beauty Pure also holds the right to refuse the return of a used product. Used is any product that has been unpackaged and is not in its original state.
- Valentino Beauty Pure can send you a call tag by your request.
- *Upon receiving your return Valentino Beauty Pure will inspect the products to insure that they are still in a saleable condition. After we have determined the condition of the product we will either issue you a full refund or partial refund depending on the condition of the items returned. If you did not purchase insurance through your carrier and the product has been damaged during shipping, the price of repairing the returned items will be deducted from your refund. In most cases shipping damage to the Valentino Beauty Pure unit will cost more to repair than the initial cost of the product, therefore a refund will not be issued. Once again be sure that you package your return properly to prevent such damage. This is to insure product quality.
- *25% restocking fee will be applied to your return.
Receiving Your Refund
- Please allow 30 days after we receive the items to process your refund.
- When we receive your items, per our inspection of the products, we will refund your order amount minus restocking fees, repair fees (If applicable), and the original / return shipping charges.
- Your refund can be issued as an in-store credit or as a credit on your credit card.
- Valentino Beauty Pure charges a 25% restocking fee for standard stocked items.
Valentino Beauty Pure charges fees for products returned in used condition for the amount it will cost us to repair or refurbish the product(s) being returned. This charge will be the exact amount it will cost Valentino Beauty Pure to repair or refurbish the items.
All shipping charges will not be refunded. This includes the initial shipping cost and the cost of shipping your return.
Condition Of Items
- To qualify for a refund, ALL items must be returned in their original condition, new and unused, including documentation.
- A partial refund will be issued due to damage during delivery or if the merchandise was damaged by the original buyer. Used products will not be refunded or will be refunded for the cost of repair or refurbishing. See the below statement for products that have been damaged beyond repair.
- Any items not deemed saleable or if repair costs exceed the refund amount then the items will be returned to the purchaser and no refund will be issued.
Qualifying Orders and Items
- Items may not be returned for credit until you have received authorization from Valentino Beauty Pure through RMA and the Return Merchandise form.
Only new products can be returned, used or damaged products will have the above mentioned fees applied to your refund amount.
- Valentino Beauty Pure offers a 1 year limited warranty on the Valentino Beauty Pure unit. This covers any failure to the equipment due to natural causes. Your products will have to be exchanged and Valentino Beauty Pure will either elect to send you a new unit or repair the damaged equipment. Please note that this warranty only covers the Valentino Beauty Pure unit. WARRANTY IS VOID IF FILTERS ARE NOT CHANGED ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS.
Terms and Conditions
- PRICE. Product pricing does not include shipping.
- LIMITED WARRANTY. Seller warrants that all goods on this website to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year following the date of shipment. If Seller finds any of the goods are defective, Buyer agrees that the sole and exclusive remedy and Seller’s sole and exclusive obligation shall be, at Seller’s option, replacement or repair of the goods. Buyer further agrees that this exclusive remedy shall not fail of its essential purpose as long as Seller is willing and able to repair or replace defective goods in the prescribed manner. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. This warranty is void if anyone other that the Seller makes repairs to the goods without the prior authorization from Seller. Buyer agrees that unless the Buyer submits a claim in writing to Seller within sixty days following Buyer’s receipt of the goods, then Buyer waives all claims with reference to the goods sold by Seller. Seller does not guarantee glass products against breakage, clouding or the corrosive or erosive effects of any material or substance as any glass product can break when subjected to thermal or mechanical stress.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD THAT SELLER GIVES ANY TECHNICAL ADVISE WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ITS GOODS WITHOUT CHARGE, AND SELLER ASSUMES NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY FOR THE ADVICE GIVEN, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED, BECAUSE BUYER ACCEPTS THE RISK FOR ALL ADVISE PROVIDED BY SELLER. Buyer is to review all materials of the quoted items for compatibility with the fluids in conjunction with the temperatures and pressures of the application before placing an order. Buyer agrees to limit Seller’s liability (whether under breach of contract or warranty, negligence, strict liability or otherwise) for its Goods to repairing or replacing Goods found defective by Seller or at Seller’s option, to refund the purchase price of the Goods or parts thereof. For individual use only.
- DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Seller be liable for consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation breach of any obligation imposed on seller hereunder or in connection wherewith. Consequential damages for purposes hereof shall include, without limitation, loss of use, income or profit, or losses sustained as the result of injury (including death) to any person, or loss of or damage to property (including without limitation property handled or processed by the use of the Goods). Buyer further agrees to indemnify and hold Seller and its officers, and employees harmless from any third party claim(s), settlements of claims(s) or demand(s), including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of any loss, damage or injury arising from the purchase or use of Seller’s goods.
- ACCEPTANCE AND TRANSPORTATION. Upon Buyer’s receipt of shipment, Buyer shall immediately inspect the Goods. Seller shall deem Goods finally inspected , checked and accepted by Buyer, unless Buyer provides Seller with written notice of any claim for shortages of or defects in the Goods within 48 hours after receipt of shipment.
- TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS. Title to any Goods sold and risk of loss of such Goods passes to Buyer upon tender of delivery by Seller to carrier. Buyer shall make any claims for losses or damage occurring after Seller’s delivery to carrier directly with carrier.
- TAXES. Unless otherwise specifically provided on this website, the price for the Goods purchased is net and does not include sales, use, excise, or similar taxes, whether federal, state, or local. Buyer shall pay the amount of any taxes applicable to the Goods in the same manner, and with the same effect as if originally included in the purchase price. If Seller pays any such taxes, Buyer shall immediately reimburse Seller therefore upon demand.
- PACKAGING. Packaging will be standard commercial package and acceptable to commercial carrier.
- DELAYS. Unless expressly specified to the contrary, Seller shall ship Goods in stock immediately, and Seller shall ship Goods not in stock as soon as practicable. However, all shipping dates are approximate, and based upon current availability of materials, present production schedules, and prompt receipt of all necessary information. Seller is not liable for any damage, loss, fault, or expenses arising out of delays in shipment or other nonperformance of this Agreement caused or imposed by strikes, fires, disasters, riots, acts of God, acts of Buyer, shortages of labor, fuel, power, materials, supplies, transportation, or manufacturing facilities, governmental action, subcontractor delay, or any other cause or condition beyond Seller’s reasonable control. In the event of any such delay or non performance, Seller may, at its option and without liability , cancel all or any portion of this Agreement and/or extend any date upon which any performance hereunder is due.
To avoid electric shock do not attempt to remove any cover or try to open any Valentino Beauty Pure products.
Do not attempt to service any products on your own. If there are any issues with a purchase call Valentino Beauty Pure.
The Valentino Beauty Pure should be on a hard, level surface.
Keep the unit away from any heat sources such as radiators.
Do not use any damaged equipment including frayed or damaged power cords.
Do not use any equipment in a wet environment. This can cause the a short circuit or more severely can cause injury to one's self.
If there are any signs as to electrical or heat damage (such as smoke) unplug the power cord and do not attempt to fix or use your product. Call Valentino Beauty Pure if such an event were to occur.